Friday, August 05, 2005

Iggy

I dreamt last night that Robert and I went to see Iggy play. It was awesome.. Robert doesn't like Iggy in real life, but in the dream I think he had a good time. Iggy was a wild-man, rampaging through the audience, not just confining himself to the stage. I love those dreams..
Did I say that a few months ago I also dreamt I met Ozzy in a bar? That was really cool, too. I saw Ozzy, and went up to him saying, 'Man, I love you. You're the coolest." Ozzy gave me a huge hug and bought me a beer. I hope in real life I'd find something a little better to say, but I might be speechless, I've always been a huge Ozzy fan.

2Leave some love.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Chandira :)

just wanted to stop by and say thank you SO much for the lovely comment and quote that you left... it meant a lot, and i mean that most sincerely.

indeed, have used the quote you provided as my 'thought for the day'.

one day i should like to be at such a place - but am some time off that right now.

although i repeat myself, i am grateful that you took the time to leave a message. you're a very kind and thoughtful person.

hope that Life is being kind to you and yours.

cheers.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Chandira said...

Jay, I'm just another reflection.. :-)

Thanks for stopping by! You're not so far off that place as you imagine.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Powered by Blogger




iPing-it!


Who links to me?



Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...BookCrossing.com