Friday, August 05, 2005

Cookie Monster

4Leave some love.

Blogger Himself said...

Thank you for stopping by Always glad to share a smile or two! Since your on Blogger can you tell me how to get pictures up on my site? Leprechauns shout out. I tried to follow their instructions but to no avail. I think I am brain dead or at least out to lunch.
Thanks,
Dennis

10:07 AM  
Blogger Chandira said...

Hey Dennis!

yes, if you go to http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=324&topic=13

or you can add the 'hello' program from http://picasa.google.com/index.html

If you download hello, it doesn't take much space at all, and it's a simple program. You can set it to send to your blog, hopefully. There should be good instructions up there.
Let me know if you get stuck!

happy photo-blogging..

10:14 AM  
Blogger Recon said...

Cookie Monster! Best muppet ever.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Chandira said...

Absolutely. Grover's a close second..

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Powered by Blogger




iPing-it!


Who links to me?



Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...BookCrossing.com