Cat Milk
Whiskas are my new best friend. They do 'cat milk'. No, not what you're thinking.
It's cow's milk, made digestible to cats, by the removal of whatever stuff it is in milk that cats are intolerant of. Lactose also?? Anyway, Shara loves me now, I got Robert to buy her some... I read somewhere, (I'm ashemed to say, another blog but I've forgotten who!) that they put their cat on it, about Shara's age, and it gave her a new lease of life.. I'm hoping it does Shara some good. Her legs and hips are getting arthritic, it's awful to see. I've got her on Glucosamine and occasional aspirin, as recommended by the vet, but she doesn't jump up on anything any more, except our bed and the chair, and has to climb on the couch to get out of her window now. Poor old lady.. It makes me so sad.

2Leave some love.
Where can I get some of that "cats' milk"?
Does it come in little cartons?
I think my kitties would like it a lot. The only time my big cat sits on my lap is when I have ice cream or yogurt; he practically puts his paws into it to try to get some.
Hey Marji!! :-)
Petco does it. Yes, little purple cartons. It's thick, like condensed milk. I swear, since giving Shara that stuff, she's got her kitten head back on, and is a total mental-case again.. pouncing on things, running up and down the apartment, getting into shopping bags, it's been really fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home