Coffee
OK, now I get it, why people drink this stuff. I feel like that episode of Beavis & Butthead, when Beavis eats all that sugar.. I might even get some work done this morning...
nnnn...nnn..... nnnn.. teepee for my bunghole!... nnn.... I am the Great Cornholio... nnnn nnnn... must have teepee.... nnnggg.... nnnnnnngg...

5Leave some love.
LOL -- this is one reason I love you and your blog. Who else would follow up Baba Da with Beavis & Butthead?
I think that was the deciding factor in how I knew Adi Da was my Guru. He was seen on the Sanctuary with His shirt over His head, doing Beavis impersonations...
No way!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO
I've got to tell my husband this -- he may just become a devotee yet!
Yes way!! lol... You can just imagine it.. He was apparently heard saying "I am the Great Cornholio!!"
As he said, "no pleasureless, humourless son-of-a-bitch ever realised God!"
Adi Da really has the best sense of humour ever. I've watched so many discourses, and laughed SO hard.. My fave was the monkey impressions He did a few months back. he has such an elastic face, he's better than Jim Carey.
Post a Comment
<< Home